Who we are
Our Savior Lutheran Church is a liturgical, confessional congregation of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). We are here to:
- Proclaim the astonishing news of God's unconditional love in Christ for all people.
- Equip those who believe to live in this love and bring it to others.
- In One God in Three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That God the Father Almighty created the universe.
- That God the Son became the Man Jesus Christ, and obeyed and died instead of us to pay for the sins of all people for all time.
- That Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, is Lord over all and will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead.
- That God the Holy Spirit seeks us and brings us to faith in Jesus by His Sacraments and Word, whether proclaimed by the Spirit's strength from the Scriptures, or written by the Spirit's inspiration in the Scriptures, which are the true, perfect, and saving words of God the Holy Spirit.
- That we are saved by God's freely given sacrifice of His only Son, Jesus Christ, through trust in Him, and not through anything we do.
- That to God you are worth dying for and that God's love for you is the reason we are here.